28 February 2016

February in Photos

Hiya!

It feels like I haven't posted in forever - I'm sorry! I've been super busy recently with school work as the date of my first exam is creeping closer and closer, so I've been revising constantly. However, I haven't forgotten about you all! As I haven't posted in a while, I've decided to recap my February with the help of lots of photos that I've taken over the month; of course, they mostly feature celebs so be prepared for plenty of glitzy photos!

Shawn Mendes - BBC Radio 1 - 2.2.16
Right at the beginning of February, I went to Radio 1 to meet Shawn Mendes as he was doing his first ever live lounge. It was such an exciting day and I was amazed at the amount of people that had turned up to meet him - I have liked Shawn since he began touring with Magcon so to see him gain so much publicity in the UK is mind-blowing!

Gary Barlow - BBC Radio 2 - 2.2.16
On the same day that I met Shawn Mendes, I also saw Gary Barlow! We had heard that he was going to be at Radio 2 (which is just around the corner of Radio 1), and my mum absolutely loves Take That so I thought it would be fun to meet Gary. Unfortunately, we weren't quite close enough to speak to him but I did manage to snap this photo of him posing with a fan.

The Vamps TV Recording - London - 18.2.16
Fast forward to around 2 weeks later and you'll find me at a TV recording for MTV. The vamps were taking part in MTV's 'Live Lockdown' series and I won tickets to be in the audience! There were only 200 people there and it was one of the coolest concert experiences that I've had - I loved it! I'm not sure when it's going to be broadcast but I'll tweet the date if I find out.

Finally, the last set of photos are probably the most exciting ones! I was lucky enough to win tickets to the Brits Red Carpet, meaning I was able to watch all of the celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet! We were able to see plenty of celebrities including Adele, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Kylie Minogue, Jim Chapman and Caspar Lee. The pictures I managed to take are pretty blurry because I was just so so excited - oops!

Adele - The Brit Awards - 24.2.16
Liam Payne - The Brit Awards - 24.2.16
Caspar Lee & Conor Maynard - The Brit Awards - 24.2.16
Kylie Minogue - The Brit Awards - 24.2.16
Jess Wright - The Brit Awards - 24.2.16
That was my February in photos - I hope you enjoyed reading about it! Leave a comment below or tweet me something that you did during this February, I'd love to hear about them :)

See you soon,
Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment